Dr. Matthew Wellock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Wellock?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Wellock?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 17th, 2017

Not Caring and Inexperienced

December 15th, 2016

He is very kind, friendly and attentive.

June 18th, 2015

Dr. Wellock, without be having to ask, went above and beyond to find me a specialist when a previous specialist had concluded that nothing else could be done for me. I am now under treatment and seeing positive results thanks to him taking initiative, something not seen these days in the medical field.

March 9th, 2014

I saw Dr. Willock for the first time today and I was very impressed with the entire experience from my check-in until I completed my visit. The office and staff was impressive, timely, friendly and caring. Dr. Willock sat down and completely reviewed my medical history and concerns. I did not feel rushed and felt he sincerely cares about his patients. I am very happy with the visit and would highly recommend Dr. Willock. The clinic offers xray service and labs at the appointment which is so convenient. They also offer Saturday appointments, another big plus in my busy schedule.

July 10th, 2013

COULD NOT ASK FOR A BETTER HEALTHCARE PROVIDER!!!

Dr. Wellock had been our health care provider for about 9 years. It all began during my first pregnancy in 2004 while he was still completing his residency. Dr. Wellock from the very beginning was caring, made accurate diagnoses by being extremely thorough many times having to look outside of the box. We chose to stay on as his patients for continued pediatrics and family medicine until his most recent move in 2013 to Arizona. I continually recommended him to family and friends while in Washington state as well as most recently some family and friends in AZ. I could not have asked for a better healthcare provider over the last few years. Thank you for taking such good care of our family.

May 28th, 2013

Sad to see him go!

I am currently trying to find a new doctor for me and my husband...and I'm so SAD to not have friendly Dr. Wellock anymore! Dr. Wellock has been nothing but patient with us over the past few years--I've been in to the doctor's office more than I'd care to go, but each time, he calmed my nerves. I like that he has no qualms about sending you to a specialist if he can't figure out something on his own. And he's really good about getting back to you when you send him an electronic message about something! Am shedding a tear right now that he's not still in Olympia...:(

May 18th, 2013

the best

My wife and I have been "doctoring" with Dr. Wellock for a number of years now... even following him from one practice to another here in Olympia. Frankly, we are now quite upset that we cannot continue to see him, in that he has moved his practice to Arizona. We both feel that Dr. Wellock is THE BEST family practice doc we have ever had and are very sorry to see him go. But we wish him the best of everything to come...

Doctor's Response

What a nice comment. Thank you for your kindness and trust over the past years!

September 17th, 2012

Good Doctor, Poor Office and Support staff

I am sad to have to find a new Doctor. First appointment made 2 months previous, waited 45 minutes, Support staff made error in scheduling. Went in for work related injury; Reception and nurse said they didnt do L&I and refused to schedule me for medical care. Told me to go to Emergency room.

August 4th, 2011

sad to have to change doctors

Dr. Wellock is always friendly and listens to what is afflicting me/my children. I am always comfortable to talk to him about any medical issues. His office staff is usually friendly. My only complaint is that new patients MUST fill out a lengthy mass of paperwork BEFORE they will even schedule an appointment (Providence Hosp. policy) I was truly sad to have to find a new doctor because our insurance changed. He is currently with Providence Family Medicine, still in Olympia.

August 7th, 2017