Dr. Matthew Welter MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 34 reviews

no change

December 31st, 2016
Dr welter is very very goog doctor

December 29th, 2016
Great Experience
Dr. Welter and his staff were very nice to work with and were timely in my needs. They helped me, kept me feeling taken care of and important.

December 21st, 2016
I Highly recommend Dr Welter
Dr Welter is a very caring person - listens to my concerns, has a great way of explaining what we can do about them, never seems hurried. I would recommend him to anyone.

December 20th, 2016
He is a straight to the point doctor that is what makes a great doctor. He is there to help if you want help

November 8th, 2016
Fantastic Physician
Dr. Welter is one of the best! He is compassionate, caring and always goes above and beyond to make you feel as if you are his only patient. I would recommend him to anyone....young or old, male or female. The only reason I didn't give him 5 stars is because the staff isn't as fantastic as he is....they can be curt and sometimes stand offish.
Doctor's Response

We appreciate your feedback and the positive sentiment toward Dr. Welter. We feel bad that the support staff interaction was not as pleasant. We would love the opportunity to learn more about your situation and how we can do better next time. Please contact our practice manager Heidie at 435-713-1300 to discuss in more detail.

November 2nd, 2016
Great
This doctor is the first one in a long time that takes the time to know you not only as a patient but as a person. Keep up the great work.

November 2nd, 2016
Dr. Welter was personable and considerate with my aged mother (his patient) and approached her care with expertise and kindness. He answered my questions thoughtfully and not condescendingly. I left feeling empowered with knowledge and insight to her medical condition that I didn't have before speaking with him. Great doctor!

November 1st, 2016
Dr. Welter
Dr.Welter is a focused physician that takes a personal interest in my health issues when brought to his attention.He is full of wise advice and keeps me from degrading my health status from "fair" to worse! I consider myself very fortunate to have Dr. Welter as my primary physician and I would recommend him to anyone I care about!

November 1st, 2016
Happy we changed
He LISTENS-what a concept! He does not seem to be afraid to spend extra time with patients and answers questions without making a person feel stupid. Such a refreshing approach! We are glad we changed physicians.

October 28th, 2016
3 month A1C
Dr.Welter is very patient and knowledge able and takes the time to explain to you any of your asked questions.He is a great Doctor and he sure is very informative with Medical advice and he very good at getting to treat your medical condition.He is 100%...........

October 13th, 2016
Amazing Provider
Dr. Welter and staff are wonderful. He is very thorough and provides a listening ear when needed. He answers my questions without judgement. The wait time is very minimal and his staff make it easy to schedule appointments.

October 12th, 2016
My last visit was one of the best I have ever had with a doctor. The Medical Assistant gave me an injection and it was superior to any I have had for years. Dr. Welter is an excellent physician and his staff are profession and so helpful in arranging an appointment. I will be going back again.