Dr. Matthew Welter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

November 8th, 2016
Fantastic Physician
Dr. Welter is one of the best! He is compassionate, caring and always goes above and beyond to make you feel as if you are his only patient. I would recommend him to anyone....young or old, male or female. The only reason I didn't give him 5 stars is because the staff isn't as fantastic as he is....they can be curt and sometimes stand offish.

November 2nd, 2016
Great
This doctor is the first one in a long time that takes the time to know you not only as a patient but as a person. Keep up the great work.

November 2nd, 2016
Dr. Welter was personable and considerate with my aged mother (his patient) and approached her care with expertise and kindness. He answered my questions thoughtfully and not condescendingly. I left feeling empowered with knowledge and insight to her medical condition that I didn't have before speaking with him. Great doctor!

November 1st, 2016
Dr. Welter
Dr.Welter is a focused physician that takes a personal interest in my health issues when brought to his attention.He is full of wise advice and keeps me from degrading my health status from "fair" to worse! I consider myself very fortunate to have Dr. Welter as my primary physician and I would recommend him to anyone I care about!

November 1st, 2016
Happy we changed
He LISTENS-what a concept! He does not seem to be afraid to spend extra time with patients and answers questions without making a person feel stupid. Such a refreshing approach! We are glad we changed physicians.

October 28th, 2016
3 month A1C
Dr.Welter is very patient and knowledge able and takes the time to explain to you any of your asked questions.He is a great Doctor and he sure is very informative with Medical advice and he very good at getting to treat your medical condition.He is 100%...........

October 13th, 2016
Amazing Provider
Dr. Welter and staff are wonderful. He is very thorough and provides a listening ear when needed. He answers my questions without judgement. The wait time is very minimal and his staff make it easy to schedule appointments.

October 12th, 2016
My last visit was one of the best I have ever had with a doctor. The Medical Assistant gave me an injection and it was superior to any I have had for years. Dr. Welter is an excellent physician and his staff are profession and so helpful in arranging an appointment. I will be going back again.

October 7th, 2016
Recommend Dr Welter.
I like Dr. Welter,because his straightforward attitude. He answers my questions honestly. And he is genuinely concerned about you as a person, not just another patient.

September 29th, 2016
Appreciation
Dr. Welter has cared for both of my parents. Not often you find a doc who is as compassionate, caring and straightforward as he is.

August 22nd, 2016
Great Physician in North Logan, Utah
Dr. Welter is a great family doctor. He takes all the time that I need in understanding my medical issues. I appreciate his concern for my health. I trust him with all my medical needs.

August 12th, 2016
Registered nurse
I love how Dr. Welter took the time to answer my questions. He was very personable, and knowledgeable. I was very happy with the thorough assessment.