A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Westmoreland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Westmoreland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Westmoreland
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Westmoreland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Westmoreland, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Westmoreland graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Westmoreland has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Van Westmoreland MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew V. Westmoreland practice?
- Dr. Matthew Westmoreland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Westmoreland practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.