A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Whang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Whang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Whang, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Whang graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Whang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Ihn Seong Whang MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew I. Whang practice?
- Dr. Matthew Whang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Whang practices Urology near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Ridge, NJ.
See West Orange Urologists.