A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Wichman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Wichman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wichman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wichman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wichman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Wichman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Paul Wichman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. Wichman practice?
- Dr. Matthew Wichman has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Wichman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grafton, WI.
See Grafton Orthopedic Surgeons.