A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Wichman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Wichman is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wichman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Wichman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Paul Wichman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. Wichman practice?
- Dr. Matthew Wichman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Wichman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grafton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Grafton Surgeons.