A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Wietrzykowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Wietrzykowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Wietrzykowski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Foot
Education & Awards
Dr. Wietrzykowski graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wietrzykowski has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew John Wietrzykowski MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Wietrzykowski practice?
- Dr. Matthew Wietrzykowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Wietrzykowski practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Hamtramck, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Hamtramck Internists and Hamtramck Pediatricians.