A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Wilkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Wilkinson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkinson graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Wilkinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Hayes Wilkinson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew H. Wilkinson practice?
- Dr. Matthew Wilkinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Wilkinson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Pediatricians and Glendale Emergency Physicians.