A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Wilks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Wilks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Wilks, FACEP, MD, MS is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilks graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Wilks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Adlai Wilks FACEP, MD, and MS is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Wilks practice?
- Dr. Matthew Wilks has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Wilks practices Emergency Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Elmira, NY and Rio Rancho, NM.
See Albuquerque Emergency Physicians.