Neurological Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2014

My husband had disc replacement surgery by Dr. Wills. I am not impressed with him. He is rude and does not want any questions directed toward him. Would not recommend him to anyone who wishes to be treated with compassion and care.

|  show details
Dec 15th, 2013

Must have gotten him on a bad day, very abrupt. Made me feel like I was an burden. Looking elsewhere.

|  Skill and Confidence  |  show details
by Wamego Family on Nov 20th, 2013

Dr. Wills is great. Our family member was nearly paralyzed with a broken back, and after 9 hours of surgery, Dr. Wills replaced the vertebrae and she is doing very well with little pain. We can hardly believe it. He definitely knows what he's doing, and we are so grateful.

|  Best of the Best  |  show details
by Stacy W. on Jul 18th, 2013

Dr. Wills did a Chiari Reduction surgery on me in 2007. He is an extremely skilled surgeon, the best at what he does. I would recommend him with no hesitation at all. His staff is as great as he is and together they put you at ease with their caring manner. They throughly explained what I was facing and brought me out on the other side a better functioning person. You can't do better than this collective class act!

|  Amazing Dr.  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2011

I would reccomend this dr. because i was diagnosed with a severe ependymoma tumor and he has such a uplifting spirted that made me hold on tighter to hope. He took time when removing the tumor. He is very upfront with your condition and doesnt hold anything back.. I will also continue to have dr wills correct my neck shortly as i trust him fully with my health- A.G

|  June 2nd motorcycle accident (my son)  |  show details
by Tena Goehring on Nov 25th, 2010

Thank God and Dr. Wills for my son being alive today. He was very professional and caring towards the family. I thank God everyday that Dr. Wills was my sons neuro-surgeon. Can not thank him enough. Thank You Dr. Wills. Dustins Mom