Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 18th, 2016

Rude. Disrespectful. I was an RN for decades. Would never recommend this Dr.

Excellent neurosurgeon show details Excellent neurosurgeon
by John on Dec 26th, 2015

Dr. Wills was an excellent neurosurgeon. He was very direct about the options/risks and gave me all the information needed to make a decision. The surgery (3 level discectomy and fusion) went great. I was having pain, numbness, tingling and weakness in both arms and legs. When I woke up after the surgery it was all gone! I would recommend Dr. Wills to anyone.

Nov 25th, 2015

I saw him on the first visit and the day after surgery. He is very aloof and not very personable. His staff is wonderful.

Mar 22nd, 2014

My husband had disc replacement surgery by Dr. Wills. I am not impressed with him. He is rude and does not want any questions directed toward him. Would not recommend him to anyone who wishes to be treated with compassion and care.

Dec 15th, 2013

Must have gotten him on a bad day, very abrupt. Made me feel like I was an burden. Looking elsewhere.

Skill and Confidence show details Skill and Confidence
by Wamego Family on Nov 20th, 2013

Dr. Wills is great. Our family member was nearly paralyzed with a broken back, and after 9 hours of surgery, Dr. Wills replaced the vertebrae and she is doing very well with little pain. We can hardly believe it. He definitely knows what he's doing, and we are so grateful.

Best of the Best show details Best of the Best
by Stacy W. on Jul 18th, 2013

Dr. Wills did a Chiari Reduction surgery on me in 2007. He is an extremely skilled surgeon, the best at what he does. I would recommend him with no hesitation at all. His staff is as great as he is and together they put you at ease with their caring manner. They throughly explained what I was facing and brought me out on the other side a better functioning person. You can't do better than this collective class act!