General Practitioner, Internists
Video profile
Internal Medicine of The Lehigh Valley/L.
1230 S Cedar Crest Blvd
Ste 201
Allentown, PA 18103
610-402-8950
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best physician I ever had  |  show details
by Patricia Zemitis on Mar 4th, 2013

I have never had a more caring physician. He always spends time with me and listens to me and knows what is wrong and is able to help me. There is nobody who is better than Dr. Winas.

|  The Best Docter  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2012

The best doctor I have. He changed my life. Before I went to him I was on at less 15 medicines and in bad shape. And now Im only on two medicines. And get this I was 288 lbs. and with Dr. Winas help I lost 143 lbs. He did wonder for me hes my angel. Whenever I need him hes there for me. With his help my health got to 50% better than it was with my other doctor. If you need to go to specialties Dr. Winas makes sure you go to good specialties. Dr. Matthew J.Winas is caring compassioning person. His patient comes first. I dont mind waiting a little longer thats okay. Dr. Winas might have to spent exact time with you. Sometime doctors have to spend more time with patients than others. Dr. Matthew J.Winas is the only doctor I trust with my life. The best Doctor in the Lehigh Valley. Robert Richard

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

The best doctor I ever had. He changed my life.I was on so much medicines and in bad shape. Now I'm only on two meds and 50% better then better I wnet to him. He did wonders for me.He's my angel.When my other doctor's want to give me pills I ask Dr. Winas first before I take them. Dr. Winas is the only one I trust with my life.

|  Dr. Winas is the top number one doctor in my book!!  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2012

Out of all of all of all the doctor I ever had Dr. Winas is the best. I fell Comfortable around him and able to talk about anything to him. I came a long way since I change doctors. Dr. Winas change my life in a big way. He's take the time to listen to you. And he kind and Compassion and unstanding and that you done find in any other doctor.

|  Good doctor, terrible office staff  |  show details
Mar 14th, 2012

Dr Winas seems to be a good doctor, very thorough (in the short time that his staff lets him stay with you) and hears what you say. On the other hand, this practice has the worst staff I have ever dealt with. Rude, non-responsive, and inept. Prescriptions don't get called in in a timely manner, appointments are hard to get (I once had to wait 6 weeks for an appt for chest pains), and the phone system is awful. I actually have a second doctor now for when I need immediate appts (sinus infections, etc) and only see Winas for chronic stuff when I can wait.

|  Mr.& Mrs. C.M. Werley  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2011

Supper Great Doc. Lets you partner with him in health care decisions with respect to your feelings. God Bless you Dr. Winas

|  simply the best  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2011

i don't know what i would do without him

Jun 10th, 2010

Great caring physician.

Jan 14th, 2010

Very knowledgable, thorough and really cares!

|  Simply the Best  |  show details
by Lori on Oct 26th, 2009

Dr. Winas is truly an amazing doctor. I am a nurse practitioner and have a good sense of what quality care is all about. He is caring, compassionate and really listens to you. I have sent many friends and every one of them (mostly nurses and other health care professionals) were extremely impressed with him! His follow-up has been outstanding over the 6 years that I have gone to him.

|  The BEST I have ever experienced.  |  show details
by Jes on Feb 23rd, 2009

Truly one-of-a-kind, the most compassionate and thorough doctor I have encountered. I have multiple health problems and he makes me feel valued and well cared for. I can't say enough good things about this wonderful doctor.

Dec 4th, 2008

doctor was unable to diagnose diabetes and cannot treat it, doctor's overly busy and cannot treat patients in a safe and healthy manner