Dr. Matthew Winas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Winas?

January 4th, 2016

Improper diagnosis

This doctor should NOT be in practice. HE mis diagnosed my husband toooo many times to count. NOW my husbands pancreatitis has become FULL blown. Any other person would SUE this Dr . Plain out and Simple!!!!!!

October 8th, 2014

I thought this guy was exceptional. He politely asked questions to assess my health and conducted a thorough examination. He told me what he thought and he told me why he thought so, and he told me what he thought I should do. His advice made sense because he explained himself very clearly.

April 29th, 2014

Moms, and Dads Doctor

This is the best Internal Doctor my parent could of had. Very attentive and with a great heart. Very touching with my dad for over ten years til he passed away 4 years ago. He is stil my moms and my sons doctor and i would not change him for nothing. Winas keep up the good work.

March 4th, 2013

Best physician I ever had

I have never had a more caring physician. He always spends time with me and listens to me and knows what is wrong and is able to help me. There is nobody who is better than Dr. Winas.

July 12th, 2012

Great Doctor

The best doctor I ever had. He changed my life.I was on so much medicines and in bad shape. Now I'm only on two meds and 50% better then better I wnet to him. He did wonders for me.He's my angel.When my other doctor's want to give me pills I ask Dr. Winas first before I take them. Dr. Winas is the only one I trust with my life.

April 12th, 2012

Dr. Winas is the top number one doctor in my book!!

Out of all of all of all the doctor I ever had Dr. Winas is the best. I fell Comfortable around him and able to talk about anything to him. I came a long way since I change doctors. Dr. Winas change my life in a big way. He's take the time to listen to you. And he kind and Compassion and unstanding and that you done find in any other doctor.

March 14th, 2012

Good doctor, terrible office staff

Dr Winas seems to be a good doctor, very thorough (in the short time that his staff lets him stay with you) and hears what you say. On the other hand, this practice has the worst staff I have ever dealt with. Rude, non-responsive, and inept. Prescriptions don't get called in in a timely manner, appointments are hard to get (I once had to wait 6 weeks for an appt for chest pains), and the phone system is awful. I actually have a second doctor now for when I need immediate appts (sinus infections, etc) and only see Winas for chronic stuff when I can wait.

September 12th, 2011

Mr.& Mrs. C.M. Werley

Supper Great Doc. Lets you partner with him in health care decisions with respect to your feelings. God Bless you Dr. Winas

July 13th, 2011

simply the best

i don't know what i would do without him

June 10th, 2010

Great caring physician.

January 15th, 2010

Very knowledgable, thorough and really cares!

October 26th, 2009

Simply the Best

Dr. Winas is truly an amazing doctor. I am a nurse practitioner and have a good sense of what quality care is all about. He is caring, compassionate and really listens to you. I have sent many friends and every one of them (mostly nurses and other health care professionals) were extremely impressed with him! His follow-up has been outstanding over the 6 years that I have gone to him.