A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Windrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Windrow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Windrow, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Windrow graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Windrow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medina Comm Hosp
- Medina Regional Hospital
- Medina Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Windrow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Windrow practice?
Dr. Matthew Windrow practices Family Medicine near Hondo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Devine, TX and Castroville, TX.
See Hondo Family Physicians.