A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Withiam-Leitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Withiam-Leitch, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Withiam-Leitch graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Withiam-Leitch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Women and Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Leland Withiam-Leitch MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Withiam-Leitch practice?
- Dr. Matthew Withiam-Leitch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Withiam-Leitch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near North Tonawanda, NY.
See North Tonawanda Obstetricians & Gynecologists.