Dr. Matthew Wood Jr Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Wood Jr?

January 13th, 2015

Dr. Wood seemed very rude to me. Told me he didn't know why my physician sent me to a neurosurgeon. I had and still have severe back pain. I never went back to him. He insulted my family physician as well as me.

May 29th, 2014

He is the worst doctor that I have ever seen. After doing surgery on me and telling me that I would be off for 3 months to heal he sent me back to work in 3 weeks. I have not been right since. Plus after paying for another MRI out of my pocket I found out that I still have the problem that he was paid to fix. Everytime that he came in the room and I told him how I felt he would say "Well, you shouldn't." and would walk out.

May 18th, 2013

Justice for all

Would not recommend sending my dog to him!! He was in room a total of 5 minutes!! Was rude and very disrespectful has no bedside manner!! Did not listen to what I had to say I guess when he realized he was not going to make a lot of money off me he did not care about this patient. Poked on my back and hurt me and said nothing was wrong with me and sent me on my way told me he would be back in room, but sent his nurse back in to tell me I was done because I said another doctor read the MRI and said something different. It is not about care it is about money in his eyes I guess he has forgotten about ethics well if anyone wants good treatment they will not go to him..

January 26th, 2016