A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Wosnitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Wosnitzer, Urology: Male Infertility, Microsurgery, Andrology, Erectile Dysfunction is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wosnitzer graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wosnitzer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew S Wosnitzer MD is a male Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Wosnitzer practice?
- Dr. Matthew Wosnitzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Wosnitzer practices Urology near Fairfield, CT.
See Fairfield Urologists.