A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Lin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Lin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Lin has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Yuan-Ching Lin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Y. Lin practice?
- Dr. Matthew Lin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Lin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA.
See Alhambra Surgeons.