A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Yaeger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Yaeger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Yaeger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaeger graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yaeger has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Melville Yaeger MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Yaeger practice?
- Dr. Matthew Yaeger has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Yaeger practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.