A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Yates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Yates, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yates graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Yates has 73 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Yates MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Yates practice?
- Dr. Matthew Yates has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Yates practices Diagnostic Radiology near Sidney, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Coeur D Alene, ID and Martinsville, VA.
See Sidney Radiologists.