A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Yeomans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Yeomans, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Corneal Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeomans graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Yeomans has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yeomans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance