A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Yeomans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Yeomans is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Yeomans, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeomans graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Yeomans has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yeomans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew Yeomans practice?
Dr. Matthew Yeomans practices Ophthalmology near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Ledge, MI and Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Ophthalmologists.