A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Yeomans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Yeomans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeomans
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yeomans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Yeomans, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeomans graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Yeomans has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew M Yeomans MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Yeomans practice?
- Dr. Matthew Yeomans has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Yeomans practices Ophthalmology near East Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Ophthalmologists.