Learn more about Dr. Matthew Yeomans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Yeomans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeomans
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yeomans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Yeomans, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeomans graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Yeomans has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Yeomans MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Yeomans practice?
- Dr. Matthew Yeomans has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Yeomans practices Ophthalmology near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and Grand Ledge, MI.
See East Lansing Ophthalmologists.