A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Young, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Young has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- St. Michaels Christus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Young MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Young practice?
- Dr. Matthew Young has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Young practices Emergency Medicine near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Emergency Physicians.