A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Zeller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Zeller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Zeller, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeller graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zeller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Anthony Zeller DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Zeller practice?
- Dr. Matthew Zeller has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Zeller practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Family Physicians and Mission Viejo General Practitioners.