A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Ziemianski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Ziemianski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ziemianski
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ziemianski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Ziemianski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziemianski graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ziemianski has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew C Ziemianski MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew C. Ziemianski practice?
- Dr. Matthew Ziemianski has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Ziemianski practices Ophthalmology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Ophthalmologists.