A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Ziemianski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Ziemianski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Ziemianski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziemianski graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ziemianski has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew C Ziemianski MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew C. Ziemianski practice?
- Dr. Matthew Ziemianski has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Ziemianski practices Ophthalmology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Ophthalmologists.