Ophthalmologists, Surgical Specialist
7600 N 15th St
Ste 155
Alhambra, Phoenix, AZ 85020
602-242-4928
Locations and availability (15)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  linda scruggs  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2013

Worst Dr I've ever seen. .negligent. ..I had acute close angle glaucoma that went undetected because of him.Caused me to hhave permanent vision loss.

|  Doc Z from Lori Rhoads-Sinning  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

Most intelligent, honest wonderful diagnostic specialist. I worked for him in Kansas City MO. He has treated several family members of mine, with wonderful results. Arizona is extremely lucky to have him choose to relocate there.With Dr Z's schooling and performance as a Dr, I could not and cannot find a better more trusted Retina doctor. Kansas City Mo has lost the best Retina Dr we have had since him. He is very special to me and if able, please let him know that I miss him greatly. He was so kind to me and my situations in life while I worked for him. If this could be relayed to Dr Z... Please let him now he is the best and he was wonderful to me. I miss him greatly. Just had 10th anniversary of marriage and the video of him and I bring back extremely sentimental feelings. Dr Z has and aleays be one of the greatest infuluence in my life as a mentor, gentleman and how All men should be. Thank you Dr Z for everything. if you ever have the chance my # is 816-509-4140. would love to hear from you.

|  show details
Aug 31st, 2011

The doctors at Associated Retina Consultants, of which Dr. Ziemanski is one, may have expertise in their field, but their practice seems to be run in an assembly line like manner. The waiting room is always filled with people when you arrive for your appointment. You wait to be called in for at least 30 minutes, if not longer, you play musical examining rooms, being led to one room after another for different 'review' procedures, even though each room looks almost exactly the same as the last room you were in. You have multiple technicians, who don't seem very professional, perform various 'tests' before you ever see the doctor, and when he finally does come in, his actual time interacting with you is usually about 3 minutes. Then he sits with his back to you to transcribe his visit notes. Total time for appt. is always at least an hour, sometimes 2 or 3. Most of this time is spent sitting in the waiting room or being shuffled about various exam rooms. Total time spent with MD: less than 5 minutes. This hasn't been just an occasional "off" day, upended by an emergency, it's every appt. At best, the impression is a medical practice that overbooks as a matter of course, and one can only assume the motivation for that would be the bottom line. The shame of it is, the bulk of the practice are elderly folks, many with disabilities and other chronic conditions that make that kind of wait time especially difficult. This wait time is the same for day after surgery check ups, which I find inexcusable.