A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Zimmermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Zimmermann, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zimmermann
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zimmermann Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmermann graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zimmermann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Scott Zimmermann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Zimmermann practice?
- Dr. Matthew Zimmermann has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Zimmermann practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Surgeons.