Learn more about Dr. Matthew Zimmermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Zimmermann, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zimmermann
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Zimmermann Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmermann graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Zimmermann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Scott Zimmermann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Zimmermann practice?
- Dr. Matthew Zimmermann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Zimmermann practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD and Germantown, MD.
See Providence Orthopedic Surgeons and Providence Surgeons.