Aug 30th, 2012

Dr. Zoffer is a wonderful and caring doctor. My only problem is that I have moved to New York and can not use him anymore! He's great

Best Dr in Indian river County show details Best Dr in Indian river County
Jan 5th, 2012

He is excellent!

Sep 22nd, 2011

Dr Zoffer is wounderful. I have no complaints, he always explains everything and allows you to ask any and all questions. I had multiple problems carrying a pregnancy to term and Dr Zoffer did everything in his power to help me get through it. I have delivered a healthy baby and I owe it to Dr Zoffer and his staff for being so professional and knowledgable.

by Mommy of 4 on Jul 8th, 2010

Dr. Zoffer delivered my twins. I am so glad he was my doctor at the time. I could not have done it with out him. Had a great experience. He has also delivered many of my friends babies and they are all very pleased with him.

Apr 5th, 2010

Dr. Zoffer is an excellent physician who truly cares for his Patients and families. He is a wealth of knowledge and understanding. He truly takes to heart each Pt's needs and concerns. I was discharged from the ER with no answers and Dr. Zoffer spent the entire day, even staying after hours to find answers my husband and I were searching for. My husband and I could not be happier and feel comfortable and confident in having him deliver our first child. Highly recommended if you'd like a physician with a balance of knowledge, competence, understanding and positive bedside manner.

Sep 16th, 2009

Compassionate, caring doctor. Bedside manner is exceptional!