Dr. Matthew Zornitzer MD Patient Reviews

3.9

October 6th, 2016
My Experience
My overall experience with Dr. Zornitzer was outstanding. His knowledge, professionalism and patience were exceptional. His has the best bedside manner and is very personable. I would highly recommend him.

September 9th, 2016
Great Doctor
Very professional. Left decision of course of treatment up to me, was not pushy. My scar is very thin -- did a great job. I would recommend him to my friends. His office is run very efficiently, which I greatly appreciated. Minimal wait time, not like other doctors where you have to wait for hours. Most importantly, my surgery was successful in taking away my pain.

July 7th, 2016
Great surgeon, right on and very careful.

July 2nd, 2016
amazing Doctor and staff. Very happy with everything

May 12th, 2016
Outstanding
I had two procedures proformed by Dr. Zornitzer. He diagnosed my conditions and surgery was not the first option. After the procedures he manged my pain well. Both of the surgeries were successful. If you are having issues with your hands he's the one to see.

April 16th, 2016
He's the BEST!
Thanks to Dr Zornitzer, I have regained full use of both hands. Issues with my left hand were corrected with carpel and cubital tunnel surgery. Dr Z also released the pressure on my ulnar nerve during the same procedure. The right hand was less complicated and only required surgery on the carpel tunnel.

April 13th, 2016
Dr. Zornitzer is professional and spends as much time needed to assure you what the issue is. He recommends follow up with other doctors if needed, assesses your urgency for care, and involves you in the process of reviewing your medical records. I would highly recommend him.

April 6th, 2016
Ulnar Collateral Ligament repair.
Excellent experience from start to finish. Dr. Z put me at ease and walked me through the whole process. I feel very fortunate to have had him in my corner.

February 15th, 2016
We have had 3 different family members require the surgical services of Dr. Zornitzer. From the initial consultation to the post-op visits, Dr Zornitzer has been nothing short of professional, caring and most important a true expert in his field. He meticulously explains everything from what the injury has caused to what the surgery will consist of, to what will be expected during the recovery period. We believe the best recommendation comes from word of mouth and Dr. Zornitzer has ours.

February 14th, 2016
Excellent doctor & entire office staff!

November 6th, 2015
Dr. Matthew Zornitzer - Healer Extrodinaire
After undergoing carpal tunnel surgery in another state, and having no relief from excruciating pain and swelling as a result, in desperation I consulted Dr. Matthew H Zornitzer, MD. Dr. Zornitzer is listed as an orthopedic surgeon, but as he examined me, he spoke of various possibilities regarding my problem. He mentioned surgery only as a possible last resort. This in itself spoke volumes to me about Dr. ZA’s attitude as a doctor. Here was a surgeon who placed surgery as a last resort. This was not my accustomed experiences in consulting surgeons before. Dr. Zornitzer scrutinized every possibility about my condition. He was pleasant, gentle, concerned and caring as he delved into the root cause of my problem. In clear, concise, intelligent language easy for me to understand he made recommendations and posed theories as to what might be done to help me heal. He took his time with me. He doesn’t rush; another wonderful aspect of his bedside manner. It took several visits and consultations, and Dr. Zornitzer was as concerned and attentive to me as he had been at the very first. His dedication to finding a solution to my problem never wavered. I found him to be a consummate professional, yet down to earth, friendly, easy going, albeit serious and devoted to his particular practice of medicine. I strongly and highly recommend Dr. Matthew H. Zornitzer to anyone needing orthopedic care.

October 23rd, 2015
Great doctor
Matthew is a fine doctor. He really knows his stuff and stays up to date with the latest research. He's busy, but I never felt that he didn't have time for me. He patiently explained all my options and told me what he felt was the best thing to do, but didn't pressure me into it. I elected for surgery to repair my scaphoid bone, which I broke in a cycling accident. The surgery went well and now four months later I'm back on the bike. (And I'm being more careful now . . .)