Dr. Matthew Zornitzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Zornitzer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2017

Wrist fracture

Dr. Zornitzer repaired my severely fractured left wrist sustained from a fall. Dr. Zornitzer discussed with me the surgical procedure necessary to repair the multiple fractures, which included metal plates and screws. My wrist was fully functional with a full range of motion 4 months post surgery. I received the highest level of care and am grateful for a successful procedure.

August 10th, 2017

Nice and straightforward.

Nice and straightforward, pleasant. Fixed my finger.

June 7th, 2017

Carpal Tunnel Release Surgery

Dr. Zornitzer was wonderful. I had both my hands done and the only thing negative I can say regarding the experience is I waited too long to have it taken care of. One day surgery, use of your hand right after surgery. No heavy lifting for a while, but that's a small price to pay when I can sleep thru the night now!! Get it done!

May 9th, 2017

I'd recommend Dr Zornitzer

I liked his "conservative" approach to dealing with my health issues. Ultimately I neededsurgery, however before rushing me into the ER, we tried several non-operative options. My wrist surgery was quite serious and I appreciated his methodical and conservative attempt to make me comfortable. Unfortunately - surgery ended being the "only" solution to eliminate mot of my pain.

March 30th, 2017

Dr. Zornitzer was great overall. He was able to see me quickly and then perform surgery in 2 days. He was very descriptive with the process and all the different outcomes. His follow up post surgery is fantastic too.

March 10th, 2017

Great Doctor

I highly recomend Dr. Zornitzer. He has a great bedside manner and is very qualified.

March 8th, 2017

Professional and Confident

I saw Dr. Zornitzer for a painful mass on my thumb. The Office is in a nice building w/ free parking. Staff & Nurses are very friendly. Arrival to seeing doctor was under 15 min every time. Exam was straight forward. He basically said what he thought it was but noted that until it was removed there was no way to know for sure. Regardless, surgery was needed to take it out. I liked that his explanations were to the point and easy to understand. He has the perfect balance of respecting your time while also making sure nothing is rushed. Surgery was very straight forward. No complications. He arrived on time and explained everything once more and I was in the OR in no time. The surgery center he does his procedures at is also very nice and efficient. I was home quickly afterwards. Follow ups were quick and my thumb healed very nicely. No more pain and you can't even hardly see a scar.

October 6th, 2016

My Experience

My overall experience with Dr. Zornitzer was outstanding. His knowledge, professionalism and patience were exceptional. His has the best bedside manner and is very personable. I would highly recommend him.

September 9th, 2016

Great Doctor

Very professional. Left decision of course of treatment up to me, was not pushy. My scar is very thin -- did a great job. I would recommend him to my friends. His office is run very efficiently, which I greatly appreciated. Minimal wait time, not like other doctors where you have to wait for hours. Most importantly, my surgery was successful in taking away my pain.

July 7th, 2016

Great surgeon, right on and very careful.

July 2nd, 2016

amazing Doctor and staff. Very happy with everything

May 12th, 2016

Outstanding

I had two procedures proformed by Dr. Zornitzer. He diagnosed my conditions and surgery was not the first option. After the procedures he manged my pain well. Both of the surgeries were successful. If you are having issues with your hands he's the one to see.