Dr. Matthew Zornitzer MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery West Orange, NJ

May 9th, 2017
I'd recommend Dr Zornitzer
I liked his "conservative" approach to dealing with my health issues. Ultimately I neededsurgery, however before rushing me into the ER, we tried several non-operative options. My wrist surgery was quite serious and I appreciated his methodical and conservative attempt to make me comfortable. Unfortunately - surgery ended being the "only" solution to eliminate mot of my pain.

March 30th, 2017
Dr. Zornitzer was great overall. He was able to see me quickly and then perform surgery in 2 days. He was very descriptive with the process and all the different outcomes. His follow up post surgery is fantastic too.

March 9th, 2017
Great Doctor
I highly recomend Dr. Zornitzer. He has a great bedside manner and is very qualified.

March 8th, 2017
Professional and Confident
I saw Dr. Zornitzer for a painful mass on my thumb. The Office is in a nice building w/ free parking. Staff & Nurses are very friendly. Arrival to seeing doctor was under 15 min every time. Exam was straight forward. He basically said what he thought it was but noted that until it was removed there was no way to know for sure. Regardless, surgery was needed to take it out. I liked that his explanations were to the point and easy to understand. He has the perfect balance of respecting your time while also making sure nothing is rushed. Surgery was very straight forward. No complications. He arrived on time and explained everything once more and I was in the OR in no time. The surgery center he does his procedures at is also very nice and efficient. I was home quickly afterwards. Follow ups were quick and my thumb healed very nicely. No more pain and you can't even hardly see a scar.

October 6th, 2016
My Experience
My overall experience with Dr. Zornitzer was outstanding. His knowledge, professionalism and patience were exceptional. His has the best bedside manner and is very personable. I would highly recommend him.

September 9th, 2016
Great Doctor
Very professional. Left decision of course of treatment up to me, was not pushy. My scar is very thin -- did a great job. I would recommend him to my friends. His office is run very efficiently, which I greatly appreciated. Minimal wait time, not like other doctors where you have to wait for hours. Most importantly, my surgery was successful in taking away my pain.

July 7th, 2016
Great surgeon, right on and very careful.

July 2nd, 2016
amazing Doctor and staff. Very happy with everything

May 12th, 2016
Outstanding
I had two procedures proformed by Dr. Zornitzer. He diagnosed my conditions and surgery was not the first option. After the procedures he manged my pain well. Both of the surgeries were successful. If you are having issues with your hands he's the one to see.

April 16th, 2016
He's the BEST!
Thanks to Dr Zornitzer, I have regained full use of both hands. Issues with my left hand were corrected with carpel and cubital tunnel surgery. Dr Z also released the pressure on my ulnar nerve during the same procedure. The right hand was less complicated and only required surgery on the carpel tunnel.

April 13th, 2016
Dr. Zornitzer is professional and spends as much time needed to assure you what the issue is. He recommends follow up with other doctors if needed, assesses your urgency for care, and involves you in the process of reviewing your medical records. I would highly recommend him.

April 6th, 2016
Ulnar Collateral Ligament repair.
Excellent experience from start to finish. Dr. Z put me at ease and walked me through the whole process. I feel very fortunate to have had him in my corner.