Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

by RC Blazer on Jul 7th, 2016

Great surgeon, right on and very careful.

by Luis Rodriguez on Jul 2nd, 2016

amazing Doctor and staff. Very happy with everything

Outstanding show details Outstanding
by Debra Wilkins on May 12th, 2016

I had two procedures proformed by Dr. Zornitzer. He diagnosed my conditions and surgery was not the first option. After the procedures he manged my pain well. Both of the surgeries were successful. If you are having issues with your hands he's the one to see.

He's the BEST! show details He's the BEST!
by Judy C on Apr 16th, 2016

Thanks to Dr Zornitzer, I have regained full use of both hands. Issues with my left hand were corrected with carpel and cubital tunnel surgery. Dr Z also released the pressure on my ulnar nerve during the same procedure. The right hand was less complicated and only required surgery on the carpel tunnel.

Apr 13th, 2016

Dr. Zornitzer is professional and spends as much time needed to assure you what the issue is. He recommends follow up with other doctors if needed, assesses your urgency for care, and involves you in the process of reviewing your medical records. I would highly recommend him.

Ulnar Collateral Ligament repair. show details Ulnar Collateral Ligament repair.
by Russell Reinhardt on Apr 6th, 2016

Excellent experience from start to finish. Dr. Z put me at ease and walked me through the whole process. I feel very fortunate to have had him in my corner.

by Joseph T on Feb 15th, 2016

We have had 3 different family members require the surgical services of Dr. Zornitzer. From the initial consultation to the post-op visits, Dr Zornitzer has been nothing short of professional, caring and most important a true expert in his field. He meticulously explains everything from what the injury has caused to what the surgery will consist of, to what will be expected during the recovery period. We believe the best recommendation comes from word of mouth and Dr. Zornitzer has ours.

Feb 14th, 2016

Excellent doctor & entire office staff!

Dr. Matthew Zornitzer - Healer Extrodinaire show details Dr. Matthew Zornitzer - Healer Extrodinaire
by Sal Poidomani on Nov 6th, 2015

After undergoing carpal tunnel surgery in another state, and having no relief from excruciating pain and swelling as a result, in desperation I consulted Dr. Matthew H Zornitzer, MD. Dr. Zornitzer is listed as an orthopedic surgeon, but as he examined me, he spoke of various possibilities regarding my problem. He mentioned surgery only as a possible last resort. This in itself spoke volumes to me about Dr. ZA’s attitude as a doctor. Here was a surgeon who placed surgery as a last resort. This was not my accustomed experiences in consulting surgeons before. Dr. Zornitzer scrutinized every possibility about my condition. He was pleasant, gentle, concerned and caring as he delved into the root cause of my problem. In clear, concise, intelligent language easy for me to understand he made recommendations and posed theories as to what might be done to help me heal. He took his time with me. He doesn’t rush; another wonderful aspect of his bedside manner. It took several visits and consultations, and Dr. Zornitzer was as concerned and attentive to me as he had been at the very first. His dedication to finding a solution to my problem never wavered. I found him to be a consummate professional, yet down to earth, friendly, easy going, albeit serious and devoted to his particular practice of medicine. I strongly and highly recommend Dr. Matthew H. Zornitzer to anyone needing orthopedic care.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Payton MacDonald on Oct 23rd, 2015

Matthew is a fine doctor. He really knows his stuff and stays up to date with the latest research. He's busy, but I never felt that he didn't have time for me. He patiently explained all my options and told me what he felt was the best thing to do, but didn't pressure me into it. I elected for surgery to repair my scaphoid bone, which I broke in a cycling accident. The surgery went well and now four months later I'm back on the bike. (And I'm being more careful now . . .)

Wrist and radius bone surgery show details Wrist and radius bone surgery
by Norman Roth on Oct 21st, 2015

Diagnosis of a broken wrist and radius. Recommended surgery and explained the situation. Sensitive to other ailments that I had. Saw me frequently after the surgery and during hand therapy over four months. Then discharged me with advice on how to manage my wrist and arm.

by Glenwyn r.jackman on Sep 24th, 2015

The Doctor is very courteous & explain what is your problem so you can understand clearly what have to be done.I would recommend anyone to Dr Zornitzer.

Jan 7th, 2015

Saw me right away and was able to operate within 48 hours of the injury occurring. He is quick and efficient, but he was willing to spend time to answer questions and put me at ease both before and after the surgery.

good dr. show details good dr.
by iknow on Mar 27th, 2013

highest trust factor you can give someone is the care of your child. he operated on our son twice. is a great guy and a great doctor.

OVERBOOKING show details OVERBOOKING
Oct 9th, 2012

! hour wait before I was given the form about my health and insurance information.When asked how long it would be before I could see the DR. was told at least 1/2 hour because they where backed up.Waiting room crowded with standin room only.From the crowd 1/2 hr was not going to happen.WALKED OUT NEVER TO RETURN

Hope it was just a bad day! show details Hope it was just a bad day!
Jun 8th, 2009

Dr. Zornitzer seemed knowledgeable, but after waiting 45 minutes in waiting room, was told x-ray was backed up -- would be another hour, so better to come back another time -- luckily I had an old x-ray with me for him to give me any information on! I may give him another try, but definitely try to get an earlier appt.