A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Zwerling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zwerling
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Zwerling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Zwerling, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zwerling graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Ben Zwerling MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew B. Zwerling practice?
- Dr. Matthew Zwerling has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Zwerling practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Surgeons.