A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Zwerling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zwerling
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zwerling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Zwerling, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zwerling graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Ben Zwerling MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew B. Zwerling practice?
- Dr. Matthew Zwerling has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Zwerling practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Surgeons.