A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthias Donelan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthias Donelan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthias Donelan, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Donelan graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Donelan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthias Bernard Donelan MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthias B. Donelan practice?
- Dr. Matthias Donelan has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthias Donelan practices Plastic Surgery near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Plastic Surgeons.