inactive

Matthias B Donelan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

May 21st, 2015
I am totally in love with this man. I went to Dr. Neilson for lazer treatment about 16 years ago. He scared my face. Dr. Donelan has been my savior. He has continued to do work for me and he is GREAT! He is not only a wonderful doctor but he is a very good person. He never does work that's not necessary. He has said no to alot of my crazyness :-) His staff is the best! Can you tell ...... I really love this man! :-)

March 6th, 2012
Fantastic!
efficient, caring and smart!

February 4th, 2012
BAD RHINOPLASTY!!
I went in to correct a deviated septum 5 yrs ago and also the appearance of my nose. I can breathe less out of my nose now, than before. And aesthetically, it is EXTREMELY unnatural looking. When I had courage and told him a year ago, very nicely, that I really can't breathe out of my nose at all and if there was anything he could do. He spoke to me condescendingly and got upset that I would even question his work! I am not argumentative so I just said ok and left. I recently saw a plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills and he was amazed at what a horrible job he had done. Certainly, do not get your nose fixed by this man.. or anything for that matter!

December 13th, 2011
Absolutely TERRIBLE
I had a liposuction done by so called Doctor Donelan in 2005. Matthias Donelan basically deformed my stomach. I went back to him twice and expressed my concerns. He kept giving me all kinds of excuses insulting my intelligence. At one point he was telling me that the swelling will go down and it may take up to 9 months. Come to find out, it had nothing to do with swelling. It was just a bad surgery. He did not liposuction around my bellybutton. Just picture a stomach that the fat has been extracted with the exception of around the bellybutton area. It looks like that I have a tire implanted in the middle of my stomach. In the past 6 years every time I look at my stomach in the mirror, I curse him.

October 5th, 2011
Great Doctor
Had to get a breat reduction due to back problems and Dr D was wonderful, kind and caring. He explained everything prior to surgery and let me know what to expect. His bedside manner is wonderful. Office wait was ok. But he's great and his work was wonderful. I'd recommend him to anyone!

April 12th, 2010
I would rate Dr Donelan 5 stars. He did an excellent job on my surgery and changed my life. He is a smart, caring and professional surgeon and I would recommend him to anybody