Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

RUN, RUN ,RUN AWAY. FELDCAMP IS AN EGOTISTICAL QUACK!!! show details RUN, RUN ,RUN AWAY. FELDCAMP IS AN EGOTISTICAL QUACK!!!
by Dana M.Nichols on Aug 30th, 2014

Had to surgeries from this bum. 1st neck surgery didn't help. 2nd surgery ruined my life. 2 days after leaving hospital was rushed back to hospital because i couldn't move without causing excruciating pain. Lost use of left arm for over a year. Atrophy set in i lost muscle mass. Finally a real surgeon had to go back in and take out everything f_ _ kamp put in and re-do. That was 2007 - 2008 . I'm getting ready to have a 3rd surgery that his handy work caused. And not to mention i'm disable now. Since his surgery i've never been able to re-turn to work. i was 48 years old at the time. RUN RUN RUN To another surgeon

Best show details Best
Oct 10th, 2011

Displays patience and is willing to work towards a resolution of the problem. Goes above and beyond explaining in detail what is to be expected and what is going to take place. I personally have had 6 major surgeries on different Nero issues and would highly recommend Dr. Feldkamp for any of your procedures.

Oct 6th, 2010

after a 2 hour procedure took 6 hours i was sent home only to follow up with this dr. in 7 days to have staples removed and was sent on my way with 1 prescription of 40 pain pills.parts of body numb after surgery pain.....if you trust him...........good luck.....

Feb 3rd, 2010

As I made the rounds preparing for surgery, every professional I dealt with had nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Feldkamp. After my spine fusion surgery, I feel the same. Dr. Feldkamp clearly explained the procedure, and his staff took care of all of the administrative details in preparation for the surgery and for post-op appointments, I had no pain whatsoever within two weeks of having surgery.

by Nancy Norberg on Jun 10th, 2009

Dr. Feldkamp went up and beyond the usual with my care. I had a couple of strange things going on and he worked diligently until he could help me. I had heard horrow stories about neurosurgeons attitudes, and found Dr. Feldkamp to be anything but kind and understanding. He took as much time as I needed and was wonderful to my husband that was very anxious abut my care.