Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  RUN, RUN ,RUN AWAY. FELDCAMP IS AN EGOTISTICAL QUACK!!!  |  show details
by Dana M.Nichols on Aug 30th, 2014

Had to surgeries from this bum. 1st neck surgery didn't help. 2nd surgery ruined my life. 2 days after leaving hospital was rushed back to hospital because i couldn't move without causing excruciating pain. Lost use of left arm for over a year. Atrophy set in i lost muscle mass. Finally a real surgeon had to go back in and take out everything f_ _ kamp put in and re-do. That was 2007 - 2008 . I'm getting ready to have a 3rd surgery that his handy work caused. And not to mention i'm disable now. Since his surgery i've never been able to re-turn to work. i was 48 years old at the time. RUN RUN RUN To another surgeon

|  Best  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2011

Displays patience and is willing to work towards a resolution of the problem. Goes above and beyond explaining in detail what is to be expected and what is going to take place. I personally have had 6 major surgeries on different Nero issues and would highly recommend Dr. Feldkamp for any of your procedures.

Oct 6th, 2010

after a 2 hour procedure took 6 hours i was sent home only to follow up with this dr. in 7 days to have staples removed and was sent on my way with 1 prescription of 40 pain pills.parts of body numb after surgery pain.....if you trust him...........good luck.....

Feb 3rd, 2010

As I made the rounds preparing for surgery, every professional I dealt with had nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Feldkamp. After my spine fusion surgery, I feel the same. Dr. Feldkamp clearly explained the procedure, and his staff took care of all of the administrative details in preparation for the surgery and for post-op appointments, I had no pain whatsoever within two weeks of having surgery.

by Nancy Norberg on Jun 10th, 2009

Dr. Feldkamp went up and beyond the usual with my care. I had a couple of strange things going on and he worked diligently until he could help me. I had heard horrow stories about neurosurgeons attitudes, and found Dr. Feldkamp to be anything but kind and understanding. He took as much time as I needed and was wonderful to my husband that was very anxious abut my care.