Learn more about Dr. Matthias Fuchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthias Fuchs is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuchs
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Fuchs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthias Fuchs, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuchs graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Fuchs has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Memorial Medical Center
- Bay Area Medical Center Marinette
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthias A Fuchs FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthias A. Fuchs practice?
- Dr. Matthias Fuchs has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthias Fuchs practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Green Bay, WI.
See Green Bay Internists and Green Bay Cardiologists.