Learn more about Dr. Matthias Fuchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthias Fuchs is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthias Fuchs, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuchs graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Fuchs has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Memorial Medical Center
- Bay Area Medical Center Marinette
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fuchs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthias A. Fuchs practice?
Dr. Matthias Fuchs practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Iron Mountain, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI and Crystal Falls, MI.
See Iron Mountain Internists and Iron Mountain Cardiologists.