A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthias Fuchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthias Fuchs is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuchs
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthias Fuchs, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuchs graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Fuchs has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Memorial Medical Center
- Bay Area Medical Center Marinette
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthias A Fuchs FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthias A. Fuchs practice?
- Dr. Matthias Fuchs has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthias Fuchs practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Green Bay, WI.
See Green Bay Internists and Green Bay Cardiologists.