A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthias Fuchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthias Fuchs is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuchs
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fuchs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthias Fuchs, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuchs graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Fuchs has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Memorial Medical Center
- Bay Area Medical Center Marinette
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthias A Fuchs FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthias A. Fuchs practice?
- Dr. Matthias Fuchs has 15 office locations.
Dr. Matthias Fuchs practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Iron Mountain, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Crystal Falls, MI and Green Bay, WI.
See Iron Mountain Internists and Iron Mountain Cardiologists.