Learn more about Dr. Matthias Fuchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthias Fuchs is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthias Fuchs, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuchs graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Fuchs has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Memorial Medical Center
- Bay Area Medical Center Marinette
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthias Arthur Fuchs FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthias A. Fuchs practice?
- Dr. Matthias Fuchs has 15 office locations.
Dr. Matthias Fuchs practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Iron Mountain, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Crystal Falls, MI and Green Bay, WI.
See Iron Mountain Internists and Iron Mountain Cardiologists.