A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthias Hofer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hofer
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hofer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hofer graduated from University of Ulm. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthias Dominikus Hofer MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Matthias D. Hofer practice?
- Dr. Matthias Hofer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthias Hofer practices Urology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Urologists.