A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthias Kretzler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Urethral Stricture
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kretzler graduated from Universitaet Heidelberg.
Dr. Kretzler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthias Kretzler MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Matthias Kretzler practice?
- Dr. Matthias Kretzler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthias Kretzler practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Nephrologists.