Learn more about Dr. Matthias Peltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthias Peltz is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthias Peltz, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lung Transplantation
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Pleural Effusion
- Thoracic Cancer
- Tricuspid Atresia
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Peltz graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Peltz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peltz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthias Peltz practice?
Dr. Matthias Peltz practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Adult Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons, Dallas Family Physicians, Dallas Cardiologists, and Dallas Oncologists.