A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthias Peltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthias Peltz is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthias Peltz, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Pleural Effusion
- Thoracic Cancer
- Tricuspid Atresia
Education & Awards
Dr. Peltz graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Peltz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthias Peltz MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthias Peltz practice?
- Dr. Matthias Peltz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthias Peltz practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.