A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthias Peltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthias Peltz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peltz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peltz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthias Peltz, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Pleural Effusion
- Thoracic Cancer
- Tricuspid Atresia
Education & Awards
Dr. Peltz graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Peltz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthias Peltz MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthias Peltz practice?
- Dr. Matthias Peltz has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthias Peltz practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.