A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matti Korhonen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matti Korhonen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matti Korhonen, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Korhonen graduated from University Of Oulu.
Dr. Korhonen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matti Korhonen MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Matti Korhonen practice?
- Dr. Matti Korhonen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matti Korhonen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Anatomic Pathology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Houston Pathologists.