A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matti Palo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matti Palo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matti Palo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Palo graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Palo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Louisiana Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matti Palo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matti Palo practice?
- Dr. Matti Palo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matti Palo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Covington, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Slidell, LA.
See Covington Orthopedic Surgeons.