Dr. Mattie Scott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mattie Scott?

August 22nd, 2016

She is the BEST GYN I've ever had the pleasure of meeting and using as my personal doctor! I pass her name around to all my friends and family as well. Thank you Dr. Mattie for your great service!!!

March 3rd, 2016

Dr. Mattie Scott is the best OBGYN I ever met , and I have met alot as i was diagnoised with PCOS at a young age and infertility. It took me 11 years to get pregant and I would want no other Doctor then Dr. Scott to manage my care I love her she is Great some staff could be worked on but not her as a doctor. ck

October 5th, 2015

Best doctor out there...period.

She is the absolute BEST obgyn you will ever ever have. I have been seeing her for years and I will never go anywhere else. My daughter is now seeing her at 14 and loves her as much as I do. There is no doctor better in the world as far as I'm concerned.

July 6th, 2015

Didn't meet her yet.

She doesn't do VBACS-- I wasted my time! Had I known this I would have gone to a different doctor. Her staff made me feel unwelcome, the practitioner was OK, but she could have been more welcoming. After all, they're in the business of bringing and welcoming babies, at least make the mama feel welcome! In all fairness, I can't say anything about the doctor herself, but I was not impressed by the staff or the standard of practice. Why should I plan to have a c-section again? My husband asked the practitioner why the doctor does no do VBACS, and she said that it would require the doctor to be with her the whole time, and that would take too much time. In other words, if you want to have real health care, don't go to her, but if you want to just go ahead and schedule your c-section, so it's more convenient for you and the doctor, then go ahead!

March 3rd, 2015

She's wonderful. Love her.

June 10th, 2011

The most caring doctor I've ever met!

Dr. Scott is the most caring physician and the most down to earth doctor I've ever met.

September 9th, 2017