inactive

Mattie E Towle MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.1

December 17th, 2015
Out standing doctor. No nonsense and communicates clearly. Will take all the time necessary to provide me with answers to all my questions.

December 17th, 2015
I had my New Patient appointment with Dr. Towle and she carefully reviewed the related medical history form I completed (in detail) and listened to my spoken concerns. She is straight forward in her approach. Dr. Towle explained her diagnoses of my ailments and prescribed treatments for my conditions and the reasons behind her approach. She had me schedule a follow-up appointment with her & also referred me to a specialist regarding one of my ailments, as it has been ongoing for over a decade. I don't know why she's received unfavorable reviews, unless folks didn't want to hear what she had to say.

December 11th, 2015
retired
Went twice to her. Each time her bed side manners are poor. She's rude and is dismissive in her cutting rude words. I won't go back and Im not stopping with this review. Im telling everyone I know NOT to go to her. Her ratings instead of a 2 star should be NO star. Im surprised BMC has kept her on!

March 16th, 2015
Dr towle is all about herself. If you want to hear her life story, just go pay her a visit but it will cost you 350$. She is a worthless doctor.

June 9th, 2011
Doesn't listen
She doesn't listen. She thinks she knows it all and she doesn't. She is a man hater and a spouse abuser. Worst doctor in VT.