A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matty Mathivannan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matty Mathivannan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matty Mathivannan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathivannan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mathivannan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matty Mathivannan MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matty Mathivannan practice?
- Dr. Matty Mathivannan has 9 office locations.
Dr. Matty Mathivannan practices Internal Medicine near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Temple Hills, MD and Arlington, VA.
See Washington Internists.