Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
by M. Young on Mar 23rd, 2015

Dr. Vance caught and treated a potential cancer that no other doctor had.

by Lynda Z on Feb 3rd, 2015

Originally "met" Dr. Vance in the ER at Poudre Valley Hospital in 2011; she had to diagnose and perform emergency surgery and did an excellent job. I later chose to have her become my regular OBGYN. I've never been disappointed. I did not rate follow-up or accurate diagnosis because it did not apply.

Efficient or Cursory? show details Efficient or Cursory?
May 11th, 2013

This was my first visit to this clinic following the loss of my previous doctor. As a new patient with menopausal symptoms, I would have expected a visit that lasted longer than 5 minutes. Dr. Vance was friendly but I didn't feel that she had referred to the health form I completed as well as barely glancing at the past medical information I had copied and provided. She asked very few questions about my symptoms and overall health, and I felt that her solution was a "blanket approach" for anyone 50 and over with similar symptoms. While the visit could be considered "efficient", it felt short, cursory and not at all thorough. I have since visited another doctor with extremely different results - a 45 minute initial doctor consultation and a plan of treatment that feels tailored to my body and my needs.

Dr. Vance ROCKS!! show details Dr. Vance ROCKS!!
May 19th, 2010

Dr. Vance is AMAZING!!! The first time I met her she had comletely gained my trust by the end of our visit. I know that my baby and I are in great hands, and that's priceless!!!

I love Dr Vance! show details I love Dr Vance!
by MightyMew on Oct 21st, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr Vance took the time to answer my many questions, and did a great job on my hysterectomy surgery!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com