Dr. Maude Vance MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Fort Collins, CO

March 27th, 2017
Dr. Vance is great!
I have been very pleased with the level of care I have received from Dr. Vance and her staff.

March 23rd, 2015
Dr. Vance caught and treated a potential cancer that no other doctor had.

February 3rd, 2015
Originally "met" Dr. Vance in the ER at Poudre Valley Hospital in 2011; she had to diagnose and perform emergency surgery and did an excellent job. I later chose to have her become my regular OBGYN. I've never been disappointed. I did not rate follow-up or accurate diagnosis because it did not apply.

May 11th, 2013
Efficient or Cursory?
This was my first visit to this clinic following the loss of my previous doctor. As a new patient with menopausal symptoms, I would have expected a visit that lasted longer than 5 minutes. Dr. Vance was friendly but I didn't feel that she had referred to the health form I completed as well as barely glancing at the past medical information I had copied and provided. She asked very few questions about my symptoms and overall health, and I felt that her solution was a "blanket approach" for anyone 50 and over with similar symptoms. While the visit could be considered "efficient", it felt short, cursory and not at all thorough. I have since visited another doctor with extremely different results - a 45 minute initial doctor consultation and a plan of treatment that feels tailored to my body and my needs.

May 19th, 2010
Dr. Vance ROCKS!!
Dr. Vance is AMAZING!!! The first time I met her she had comletely gained my trust by the end of our visit. I know that my baby and I are in great hands, and that's priceless!!!