Obstetricians & Gynecologists

2695 Rocky MT Ave
Suite 200
Loveland, CO 80538
970-493-7442
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Efficient or Cursory?  |  show details
May 11th, 2013

This was my first visit to this clinic following the loss of my previous doctor. As a new patient with menopausal symptoms, I would have expected a visit that lasted longer than 5 minutes. Dr. Vance was friendly but I didn't feel that she had referred to the health form I completed as well as barely glancing at the past medical information I had copied and provided. She asked very few questions about my symptoms and overall health, and I felt that her solution was a "blanket approach" for anyone 50 and over with similar symptoms. While the visit could be considered "efficient", it felt short, cursory and not at all thorough. I have since visited another doctor with extremely different results - a 45 minute initial doctor consultation and a plan of treatment that feels tailored to my body and my needs.

|  Dr. Vance ROCKS!!  |  show details
May 19th, 2010

Dr. Vance is AMAZING!!! The first time I met her she had comletely gained my trust by the end of our visit. I know that my baby and I are in great hands, and that's priceless!!!

|  I love Dr Vance!  |  show details
by MightyMew on Oct 21st, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr Vance took the time to answer my many questions, and did a great job on my hysterectomy surgery!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com