A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maulik Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maulik Desai, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Desai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Muhlenberg Community Hospital
- Logan Memorial Hospital
- Caldwell County Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maulik Bharatkumar Desai BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maulik B. Desai practice?
- Dr. Maulik Desai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maulik Desai practices Internal Medicine near Scottsville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, KY and Hartford, KY.
See Scottsville Internists.