A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maulik Trivedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maulik Trivedi is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maulik Trivedi, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trivedi graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Trivedi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
- Jersey City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maulik Mahesh Trivedi MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maulik M. Trivedi practice?
- Dr. Maulik Trivedi has 1 office location.
Dr. Maulik Trivedi practices Emergency Medicine near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Emergency Physicians.