A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maully Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maully Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maully Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maully J Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Maully J. Shah practice?
- Dr. Maully Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maully Shah practices Pediatric Cardiology near Chalfont, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA.
See Chalfont Pediatric Specialists.