A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maully Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maully Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maully Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maully J Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Maully J. Shah practice?
- Dr. Maully Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maully Shah practices Pediatric Cardiology near Chalfont, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA.
See Chalfont Cardiologists.