A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maully Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maully Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maully Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan