A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maung Oo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maung Oo is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oo
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Oo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maung Oo, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Oo graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Oo has 15 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maung Maung Oo MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maung M. Oo practice?
- Dr. Maung Oo has 1 office location.
Dr. Maung Oo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Athens, TX.
See Athens Internists, Athens Hematologists, and Athens Oncologists.