Internist, General Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2014

Dr. Bagos is one of the best. I felt welcomed and at ease the first time we met. I would recommend her to anyone in search of a physician who truly cares about her patients.

|  Great and caring physician. Knows you personally. Learned things about myself nobody ever diagnosed in just two visits. She is extremely thorough. Excellent physical exam skills. Some doctors never even touch you. This doctor spends time and is accurate. Also a great teacher.  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2014

I almost want to keep her a secret. She is excellent. Very good person. Remembers everything I told her about myself. Does her own interviewing so she knows you. You're not a piece of paper with tick marks to her.

by Dominika on Feb 12th, 2013

One of the best doctors I have been to! Actually cares about getting you better and spends lots of time with her patients.

Aug 22nd, 2012

Maura Bagos gave me the most thorough physical I have ever recived from any of the numerous doctors I have gone to throught my 50 years. She spent 3 hours with me dicussing my health. The only negative (and she is still worth it) is that I had to follow up on the results on my tests and it did take a couple of months but I highly recomend her!

Sep 13th, 2011

Jun 6th, 2011

Makes you wait too long. Entire time there 4 hours. By the time you see her (2hours after the time appointment), she talks too much about things that have nothing to do with the concern your there for. When you finally get to it your tired, missed lunch, and then she rushes through the physical exam without regard for the scensitivity of the patient. When you leave your totally exhausted mentally and physically. Unless your a very tough, strong willed person, don't see this Doctor.