Dr. Maura Brennan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maura Brennan?

July 14th, 2014

Great Doctor!

Swedish Covenant Hospital - She was very helpful and understanding to all my issues. She was informative on measures I needed to take during my pregnancy. She was very busy, but also very popular at SCH. Appointments were not always easy but they made sure to schedule the correct pregnancy appointments, and I rarely had an issue. I could of not been happier with the birth of my child - Dr. Brennan was there to talk me through and the hospital staff was very friendly, I would of gone to her agian if she had not moved to Beverly.

December 6th, 2011

I had to have gynecological and was very scared. Dr. Brennan and her staff were caring, supportive and professional. Dr. Brennan diagnosed me and walked me through the surgery with care. My surgery was done successfully by Dr. Brennan using a minimally invasive method. I highly reccommend Dr. Brennan she guided me through one of the most difficult events of my life. She is an amazing doctor !

September 23rd, 2010

Review of Dr. Maura Brennan

Dr. Brennan was the worst OB doctor's I have seen. Although she seemed to be very sweet, her opinions and diagnosis were wrong. Rather than say she did not know the answer, she gave my husband and I conflicting advice that could have permanently harmed our baby. The professionalism was the worst I have seen. She did not return phone calls and made you feel as thought she was doing you a favor. She advised me to take medication that was a NO-NO during pregnancy. She advised me that she has had 4 babies of her own, but her bedside manner and compasssion was horrible. I do not recommend her for a new mom.

July 5th, 2017