A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maura Buckingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maura Buckingham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckingham graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Buckingham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- South Haven Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buckingham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maura E. Buckingham practice?
Dr. Maura Buckingham practices Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: South Haven, MI.
See Clinton Township Surgeons.