A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maura Buckingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maura Buckingham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckingham graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Buckingham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- South Haven Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maura Eileen Buckingham DO is a female Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Maura E. Buckingham practice?
- Dr. Maura Buckingham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maura Buckingham practices Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: South Haven, MI.
See Clinton Township Surgeons.