A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maura Cardwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maura Cardwell, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maura Cardwell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardwell graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cardwell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maura Wheeler Cardwell MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maura W. Cardwell practice?
- Dr. Maura Cardwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Maura Cardwell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kirkland, WA.
See Kirkland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.