A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maura Dickler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maura Dickler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maura Dickler, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickler graduated from University of Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dickler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maura N Dickler MD is a female Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maura N. Dickler practice?
- Dr. Maura Dickler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maura Dickler practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.