Dr. Maura Dickler MD Patient Reviews

• Medical Oncology New York, NY

September 15th, 2016
Beyond what was expected!!!
Doctor Dickler helped me tremendously and I cannot say enough about Lauren from her office. I am going to Fla for my chemo( I live there) and that did not hinder them from reaching out to set things up for me with the FloridaMD. They did everything possible to prevent me from getting stressed!! Will never forget them!

April 5th, 2011
Valerie Blasi
Dr. Dickler is amazing. She is brilliant, tender, loving and really cares about each and every patient. She knows her business and is serious and is so warm and gentle. She has a way of making you know that she is in control and everything is going to be all right. She went out of her way to call me on her own time and time again to see how I was feeling whether or not, it was a mental crisis or physical, she knew. She is genenium and you know from the minute she goes into command you are in the very best of hands. She always gets back to you and gives you all the time you need. She takes care of you well after your diaganoses, from attending to every call and even the calls she knows is nothing, its always something to her. She listens to her patients. A rare gem!