Learn more about Dr. Maura Lipp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maura Lipp, Pulmonology/Critical Care Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maura Lipp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Palliative Care
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipp graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lipp has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maury Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lipp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maura J. Lipp practice?
Dr. Maura Lipp practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Columbia, TN.
See Columbia Internists, Columbia Pulmonologists, Columbia Critical Care Practitioners, and Columbia Hospice & Palliative Specialists.